Metabones Canon EF Lens to BMPCC Speed Booster
€659,00 alv. 0% €817,16 sis alv. 24%
Blackmagig Design BMPCC Camera – Canon EF adapteri kokoavalla linssillä ja sähköisellä aukonsäädöllä
Speed Booster version Caldwell Photographicin valmistama kokoava linssi parantaa valovoimaa ja lisää laajakulmaisuutta (0.58x). Valmistajan sivuilta näet tarkat yhteensopivuudet! Takuu 12kk.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 2/3stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74)
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.58x wider.
- Optics with 6 elements in 4 groups, designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- Build-in electronics to control lens aperture.
- The Lens aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Powered by camera body. no external power source required.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
Canon EF to BMPCC Speed BoosterTM adapters designed exclusively for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC). Note that this new 0.58x Speed Booster will only attach to BMPCC equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 cameras (cannot be attached to GH4, GH3, GH2 and GH1 body).
The new 0.58x Speed Booster reduces the crop factor of the BMPCC from 3.02x to 1.75x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74.
Here are a few examples:
with Speed Booster
35mm equivalent focal length
on BMPCC *
Canon 85mm f/1.2
extremely fast tele
Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8
super fast and stunningly sharp zoom
Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6
super wide zoom
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Art
super fast and sharp standard lens
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
very fast and sharp wide-angle zoom
*) Based on diagonal field of view
Table of compatibility and resulting crop factors with different SpeedBoosterTM:
Image stabilization (IS) lenses
Electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L)
EXIF (focal length, aperture, zoom range)
Distance and zoom display on BMPCC camcorders (see note 1)
Contax N mount lenses modified to Canon EF by Conurus (see note 2)
Contax 645 NAM-1 adapter modified to Canon EF by Conurus (see note 2)
Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses in Canon EF mount (see note 2)
Lens correction such as peripheral shading, CA and distortion
Focus confirmation “chip” (e.g. Dandelion)
M42 screw mount adapters (see note 5)
Stacking non-Metabones/non-Conurus mount adapters on top (see note 6 and list of lenses which require modification below.)
Lens: Tamron SP 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC
- Requires lenses supporting distance information.
- A third party zoom lens may need to be registered with the Speed Booster/Smart Adapter first in order to detect its maximum aperture.
- This Speed Booster is designed to cover an BMPCC image circle which is not big enough to cover a full-size 36mm x 24mm sensor.
For use with fast lenses (faster than f/1.8), the pre-boost apertures will be displayed in the camera.
Slow lenses will report boosted apertures to the camera body but fast lenses will report pre-boost apertures. We won’t show f/0.7 with a f/1.2 lens attached, but show f/1.2 instead.
a) EF 85/1.2L attached, camera display = f/1.2, physical aperture (lens + Speed Booster combined) = f/0.74.
b) Sigma 18-35/1.8 attached, camera display = f/1.0, physical aperture (lens + Speed Booster combined) = f/1.0.
- Some improperly-made M42 screw mount adapters may short the electronic contacts of the Speed Booster and cause damage to the Speed Booster and/or camera body.
- Many manual focus lenses (e.g. OM 28/2.8, OM 50/1.8, Leica R 15/3.5) have rear protrusions (spikes, levers, other appendages) which would damage the optics and/or housing of Speed BoosterTM They need to be modified before they can be safely used on Speed BoosterTM Check and make sure there are no rear protrusions from the adapter/lens combination before using on Speed Booster. Scratches and damages caused by rear protrusions on Speed BoosterTM are not covered by warranty.
- This Speed Booster is NOT fully compatible with GH4 or other MFT camera. This is use only with BMPCC. When Speed Booster® is used with other MFT camera, it may cause damage on the camera.
List of lenses (have been tested by metabones) with support on EF-BMPCC Speed Booster. (Lenses which have been tested with EF-E Speed Booster may refer to EF-E Speed Booster product page.)
Canon EF zooms
Canon EF primes
Canon 85mm 1.2
Canon 100mm 2.8
List of manual focus lenses which REQUIRE MODIFICATION to be used on Speed Booster
Many manual focus lenses have rear protrusions (spikes, levers, other appendages) which would damage the optics and/or housing of Speed BoosterTM They need to be modified before they can be safely used on Speed BoosterTM Check and make sure there are no rear protrusions from the adapter/lens combination before using on Speed Booster. Scratches and damages caused by rear protrusions or by poor quality adapters are not covered by warranty. The following is an incomplete list of lenses known to be incompatible.
Elmarit R 28/2.8
Elmarit R 35/2.8
Summicron R 50/2
Every Pentax K-mount lens has a protruding fin and an aperture lever. It does NOT fit.
Avecom on virallinen Blackmagic Design maahantuoja Suomessa.