Atomos Shogun 7 HDR/cinema monitori, tallennin, mikseri
shogun 7 pitää sisällään kaiken mitä Shogun Inferno, mutta lisäksi siinä on neljäkanavainen 3G-SDI MPEG ISO tallennin ja neljän kanavan live perusmiksaus.
Unbelievable HDR from the most powerful Shogun yet.
Atomos Shogun 7 is a precision HDR monitor-recorder-switcher designed for the film and video professional. It can be used as either a stand-alone field monitor, recorder and switcher for event, documentary and live in-the-field storytelling; or as a tool for large-scale on-set episodic TV, film and cinema productions where multiple crew members such as focus pullers, grips and cinematographers require a consistent visual reference across the field monitor ecosystem. Shogun 7’s portable size lets you monitor, analyze and tag while on set; and check how your content will look in your audience’s home via real-time Dolby Vision output. With Shogun 7 you’re not locked into any format, camera manufacturer or pipeline. It is a completely flexible master recording and production station.
Shogun 7 Main Features
– 1500nit HDR Display incorporating 360-zone technology with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 15+ stops of dynamic range and 105% DCI-P3 Wide Colour Gamut.
– Real-time recording to 4K formats including ProRes RAW, CinemaDNG, ProRes and DNx.
– New Dolby Vision HDR Output in real-time, direct from camera sources. New Dynamic AtomHDR Backlight advanced image processing system.
– Portable Multi-Cam HD Recording supporting 4x ISO feeds over SDI up to 1080 60p with live asynchronous switching.
– AtomOS 10 touch-screen interface first seen on the award-winning Ninja V.
Shogun 7 unit
Master Caddy II x 1
12V-3A AC power supply
Quick Start guide