Came-TV Optimus 3
€1.389,00 alv. 0% €1.610,76 sis alv. 24%
3 Axis Gimbal Camera 32bit Boards With Encoders
Came-TV Optimus 3 on kompakti gimbal esim. Sony A7s, Panasonic GH4 ja BMPCC kameroille. Uutuus! Laadukas toteutus ja viimeistely. Kova kantolaukku mukana. Optimus 3 korvaa SINGLE+CD8 Gimbalin.
– Full 3 Axis Stabilization
– Built in Joystick Control
– 32bit Controller + Brushless Motors with Encoders
– Tool-less Design Easy to Balance + Quick Release Camera Plate System
– New Encoder technology is more efficient. Batteries can operate up 20 hours when fully charged.
– Larger frame than most pistol-grip Gimbal Systems allows cameras to fully Tilt up and down.
– Larger motors when compared to other pistol-grip gimbals.
– 1/4″-20 thread mount on side of handle to support mounting a smartphone or monitor.
– 1/4″ and 3/8″ threaded mounts under handle; to attach the CAME-SINGLE to different equipment.
– Machined Aluminum Lightweight and Durable Build Quality.
– Lightweight for easy carrying. The net weight of the CAME-SINGLE is only 1.2kg
– Max payload 1.2kg
– Works with Sony A7s, Panasonic GH4, BMPCC, etc.
The CAME-OPTIMUS is the successor to our very successful CAME-SINGLE gimbal. The Optimus model also features encoders and allows for one hand operation, but with all of the controls and battery now relocated outside of the handle, the Single handle can be changed to Dual Handles depending on the camera operator’s requirement.
The new frame design also allows for the Optimus Gimbal to be operated completely inverted or underslung. All motors rotate a full 360 degrees without limitation for greater range and flexibility during operation. The battery life can run up to 10 hours on a single charge. The single handle has a built in Joystick, but the Optimus will also include a wireless Joystick Remote. The CAME-OPTIMUS has a quick release camera plate along with tool-less adjustments for easy and fast camera balancing.
Free extra battery with purchase. We are now including 2 batteries so you have a backup for long shoots and the convenience of charging one while using the other.